Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ellie!


Happy Birthday to my sweet girl, Ellie! You are growing up fast. Today is your ninth birthday and I can't believe how quickly those nine years have gone by. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. You are so smart and you do so well in school. You are happy and you make others happy when they are around you. Remember to always be kind and to make others smile whenever you can.
We love you sooo much!!!!
Lord, I pray that Your Beauty will be upon my precious daughter that you have given us and that you will establish the work of her hands. I pray that as long as she lives, her life will be dedicated to you Lord. Use her, work through her, bless her all the days of her life. AMEN
"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment