Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eli-isms









Eli has really started talking a lot lately and he has come up with some unique ways to express himself...
My Ellie-ethan which means his sister and brother.
The Che-ater = the refridgerator.
Shark spoon= sharp spoon which translates as fork.
Pop's cheep= Pop's jeep which we are driving while we have no car.
Jemmers= our friend Jennifer
Wokay= okay
I wanna hold you= hold me, mommy


It's a lot of fun to listen to him. He is 3 years old now and he insists that he is not a baby. We have almost mastered going to the potty... thank goodness! Now he is adjusting to being by himself now that Ellie and Ethan are both in school. The one thing that does entertain him is anything with wheels like tractors, trucks, racecars, oh and he has a real passion for trailers that hook up to things, uh yeah this must be a man thing. He also loves tools and tries to fix things. I try to write these things down so I don't forget. It seems to all go sooo fast. I might blink my eyes and he will be driving a real truck and pulling a real trailer and my whole head will be full of gray hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment