Monday, May 17, 2010

My First Blog

This is my first blog!! I have thought about doing something like this for a while but didn't know where to begin. So, special thanks to my friend Amanda, who is an experienced blogger, for getting me started. This will be a great way for my friends and family to keep up with the adventures of our daily lives. Believe me when you have 3 children plus a husband, who is a child at heart, everything from going potty to family vacations is an adventure.
On a deeper note, I added Isaiah 28:16 to the title right now ( I'm sure verses will change as God works in our lives ) because Jesus Christ is the precious cornerstone of our family. Brandon and I have a goal to build on this foundation together with God as our center. We are going to cherish the time we have with our children and I pray God will bless our home. We want our children to love the Lord with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength and we look forward to watching God use the lives of my beautiful daughter and my two handsome young men. Friends and family that follow this blog please join me in praying this for my children.
Okay, well lets begin the journey. Stay tuned for what happens next...

2 comments:

  1. I'll be your first follower. Very cute! I'm going to have to get some pointers from Amanda for my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to start following you through the blog! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete