Friday, July 9, 2010

Eli is 3 today!!


My baby is 3 years old today! I wasn't really expecting a third child and wasn't excited about being pregnant for a third time but I certainly couldn't imagine life with out him now!! Right now you love all things in the form of a motor vehicle (cars, trucks, tractors, motorcycles, etc). You are proud of the fact that your daddy is a fireman and you say you want to be one too and I have no doubt that you will be. You also enjoy working on your cars and trucks and hooking them up to things to tow stuff around, which would be a lot like your Pop and your daddy. Your favorite color seems to be blue right now and your favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and you like the movie Cars. You really like music and you are always telling mommy to sing. Brayden Lemonds is your best buddy and of course you love your big brother, Ethan. You love your sister because she babies you and she will probably do that your entire life. I'm afraid you are quite a handful for mommy right now. When you don't get your way in stores like Target or Walmart you sit down in the floor and take off your shoes. You know good and well what the wooden spoon that I carry in my purse is for and Mommy uses it often. You are in potty training mode right now and you do well for the most part but we have definitely had some interesting situations arise. Right now I am just praying that you will be a godly man and that you will love the Lord with all your mind, soul, and strength. Strength is the word for you because you are strongminded and strong physically so if that strength is used for God you will be a mighty warrior. I love my little man.
"The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, He will grow like a cedar in Lebanon." Psalms 92:12

No comments:

Post a Comment